At-home pregnancy test. Contains 2 tests.
Detection of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in urine. This test is accurate when used 1 week after missed period or later.
Instructions for use:
- Uncap one test stick. Urinate directly on the absorbent tip for 3 seconds OR collect a urine sample in a clean receptacle, and dip the absorbent tip in the sample for 5 seconds. Do not let the plastic part of the test stick come into contact with your urine.
- With the absorbent tip facing down, replace the cap. Lay the capped test stick on a flat surface and wait for 1 minute.
- Check that there is a reddish-purple line in the 終了window. If there is a line, it means the test is ready to be read.
- Check for a line in the 判定 window. If there is a line, even faintly, you are probably pregnant. See your OB/GYN to discuss what your next steps will be.
- If there is no line at all, you are probably NOT pregnant. If you still do not get your period, take another pregnancy test or see your OB/GYN.
This test yields results in about 1 minute.
This test is over 99% accurate when used correctly.
Test results do not fade over time.
This test can be used at any time of day.
If you are currently undergoing IVF or other fertility treatments, ask your OB/GYN before taking an at-home pregnancy test. If you do take the test and it reads negative but you continue to miss your period, see your OB/GYN.
Japanese source: http://www.arax.co.jp/checkone/